The Gramsol Business Entrerprise and Skills aims at helping students in mastering business enterprising skills and the basic business skills. It supports learners to make the required decisions for different types of business enterprises, including small to medium enterprises. It provides learners with sufficient new curriculum content and enables learners to apply theory and practical aspects of business management. The Gramsol Busines Enterprise and Skills series is embedded with the following features and approach to support teaching and accelerate the learning process.
- There is an appropriate balance between depth and breadth in the treatment of the new curriculum Business Enterprise and Skills content.
- There are adequate example and illustrations which helps the students to understand better.
- To encourage and facilitate students to read extensively, there are related ICT links selected for further reading.
- For self-assessment tasks and exercises are appropriate, balanced in number and congruent with the instructional strategies and learning targets.
- To allow the learner to practice, there are thorough exercises and tests in every unit.
- The text connects with prior student knowledge for example, by including analogies and example that are familiar to the students’ experience.
- An index is included to make easy reference.
- It is important to note that the learner centered approach to the learning and teaching process should be adopted to produce competent and self-reliant students.