Let’s Do Visual & Performing Arts Grade 4
AuthorBiggie Matore, Precious Emmanuel, Nelson Maisiri, Judith Ushe
About Book “Let's Do Visual & Performing Arts Grade 4"
The Gramsol Primary Visual and Performing Arts series helps students at the primary education level master the art and concepts of visual and performing arts. Additionally, it aims to improve students’ performance, originality, creativity, and entrepreneurship skills. The following elements and methods are incorporated into the Primary Gramsol Visual and Performing Arts series to support instruction and quicken the learning process.
- Interactive learning is employed to produce competent and self-reliant students.
- Secure knowledge through the learner-centered approach by discussing concepts in a fun and engaging way.
- Develop factual reasoning through exploring case studies and fun facts.
- Enhance the students’ ability to research through ICT links and also encourages the habit of further reading.
- To determine whether students have properly mastered the objectives for each unit with end of unit exercise.
Read a Fragment