Physics Form 3
About Book “Physics Form 3"
The Gramsol Physics series provide support for all students studying the new curriculum physics. The series provides learners with sufficient content which effectively address the new curriculum core elements and enables the learners to acquire basic principles of physics for application in life. The Gramsol Physics series is embedded with the following features and approach to support teaching and accelerate the learning process.
- There is an appropriate balance between depth and breadth in the treatment of the new curriculum physics series content.
- For self-assessment tasks and exercises are appropriate, balanced in number and congruent with the instructional strategies and learning targets.
- The text connects with prior student knowledge for example, by including analogies and example that are familiar to the students’ experience.
- To allow the learner to practice, there are thorough exercises and tests in each unit.
- There are good example and detailed illustrations which helps the students to understand better.
- To encourage and facilitate students to read extensively, there are related ICT links selected for further reading.
- An index is included to make easy reference.
It is important to note that a multi-sensory learner-centred approach is to be adopted to the learning and teaching process. Principles of individuality, teamwork, wholeness and stimulation must be applied to enhance both learning and teaching process.
Read a Fragment