Physical Education, Sport and Mass Displays Form 2
About Book “Physical Education, Sport and Mass Displays Form 2"
The Gramsol Physical Education, Sport and Mass Display series equips students in mastering the art of playing sports and performing mass display at the secondary education level. It also encourages students to participate in extra curriculum activities to strengthen their wellbeing. The Gramsol Physical Education, Sport and Mass Display series is embedded with the following features and approach to support teaching and accelerate the learning process.
- Stimulate and build fluency in students as they conduct practical activities
- Assist students in developing visual thinking through visuals and practical activities. Visual thinking enables students to understand better.
- Secure knowledge through the learner-centred approach by discussing concepts in a fun and engaging way.
- Establish new knowledge through the use of ICT links.
- To help students recognise the objectives of the chapter/ units and reflect on what they have learnt a range of varied and meaningful activity is provided.
Principles of individuality, teamwork, wholeness and stimulation must be applied to enhance both learning and teaching process.
Read a Fragment