Wood Technology and Design Form 2
AuthorHilario Muzofa & Abiah Mutumbwa
About Book “Wood Technology and Design Form 2"
The Wood Technology and Design Gramsol Series is designed for form 1-4 learners. The series embraces inclusivity in the learning and teaching of Wood Technology and Design. It sets out to promote desirable enterprise, recreational and other life skills that are relevant in contemporary society. The Gramsol Wood Work series is embedded with the following features to support teaching and accelerate the learning process.
- The Wood Technology and Design series shows in-depth information of the new curriculum according to needs and wants of the Ministry of Education in Zimbabwe
- Detailed diagrams and relevant illustrations which helps the learner understand more on the various topic that covered in the entire series.
- ICT links are also provided to give the learners more literature on the various topics that are covered in the series.
- There are objectives which help the learner know what they will learn and what they are expected to do at the end of each unit
- For self-assessment Gramsol Woodwork series provides learners with the end of unit exercises end of topic tests as well as end of term tests.
- The glossaries are at the end as well as the index which helps to make reference much easier.
It is important to note that the learner centered approach to the learning and teaching process should be adopted to produce competent and self-reliant students.
Read a Fragment