Principles of Accounting Form 2
AuthorTungamirirai Mabhandi, Pride Shuro & Clearance Changata
About Book “Principles of Accounting Form 2"
The Gramsol Accounts series intends to help learners with accounting skills, concepts and principles which they can apply to collect, classify and present financial statements. It supports learners to make the required decisions for different types of business enterprises including small to medium enterprises. It provides learners with sufficient new curriculum content and enables learners to apply theory and practical aspects of accounting. The Gramsol Principles of Accounting series is embedded with following features and approach to support teaching and accelerate learning process.
- There is an appropriate balance between depth and breadth in the treatment of the new curriculum Principles of Accounting content.
- There are adequate example and illustrations which helps the students to understand better.
- To encourage and facilitate students to read extensively there are related ICT links selected for further reading.
- For self-assessment tasks and exercises are appropriate, balanced in number and congruent with the instructional strategies and learning targets.
- The text connects with student prior knowledge for example by including analogies and example that are familiar to the students’ experience.
- It is important to note that the learner centered approach to the learning and teaching process should be adopted to produce competent and self-reliant students.
Read a Fragment