Let’s Do Visual and Performing Arts Grade 7
AuthorObert Ganyata, Agnes Nyamapanzi & Shepherd Ziteya
About Book “Let's Do Visual and Performing Arts Grade 7"
The Gramsol Primary Visual and Performing Arts series assist students in mastering the art and concepts of Visual and Performing Arts at primary education level. It also seeks to develop the skills of creativity, performance, originality and entrepreneurship. The Primary Gramsol Visual and Performing Arts series is embedded with the following features and approach to support teaching and accelerate learning process.
- Interactive learning is employed to produce competent and self-reliant students.
- Secure knowledge through the learner-centered approach by discussing concepts in a fun and engaging way.
- Develop factual reasoning through exploring case studies and fun facts.
- Enhance the students’ ability to research through ICT links and also encourages the habit of further reading.
- To determine whether students have properly mastered the objectives for each unit with end of unit exercise.
Read a Fragment