The Gramsol Science Technology series aids pupils in grasping the scientific ideas required to successfully complete the primary level of school. It also benefits technology and science. Additionally, it provides useful and insightful scientific answers for our natural environment. The following characteristics and methodology are incorporated into the Gramsol Primary Science Technology to support teaching and quicken the learning process.
- Interactive learning is employed to produce competent and self-reliant students.
- Secure knowledge through the learner-centered approach by discussing concepts in a fun and engaging way.
- Develop factual reasoning through exploring case studies and fun facts.
- Enhance the students’ ability to research through ICT links and also encourages the habit of further reading.
- To determine whether students have properly mastered the objectives for each unit with end of unit exercise.