The Gramsol Primary Physical Education, Sport and Mass Display series assist students in mastering the art and concepts of Visual and Performing Arts at primary education level. The Gramsol Primary Physical Education, Sport and Mass Display series is embedded with the following features and approach to support teaching and accelerate learning process.
- Stimulate and build fluency in students as they conduct practical activities
- Assist students to develop visual thinking through visuals and practical activities. Visual thinking enables students to understand better.
- Secure knowledge through the learner-centered approach by discussing concepts in a fun and engaging way.
- Establish new knowledge through the use of ICT links.
- To determine whether students have properly mastered the objectives for each unit with end of unit exercise.