Let’s Do Mathematics Grade 7
AuthorChafewa Verenizhu & Chrispen Mawarire
About Book “Let's Do Mathematics Grade 7"
The Gramsol Primary Mathematics series support students in developing mathematical ideas and reasoning skills needed to proceed successfully through primary education curriculum framework. It also helps learners their mathematical approach and extending concepts to ensure learners master mathematical language. The Gramsol Primary Mathematics series is embedded with the following features and approach to support teaching and accelerate learning process.
- Develops mathematical language with new words and worked examples.
- Stimulate and build fluency in students as they do practical activities in class.
- Secure knowledge through the learner-centered approach by discussing concepts in a fun and engaging way.
- Enhance the students’ ability to research through ICT links and also encourages the habit of further reading.
- Encourages peer assessment with talk partner activities throughout.
- Incorporates assessment for learning through exercise at the end of each unit.
Read a Fragment