Let’s Do Mathematics Grade 4
About Book “Let's Do Mathematics Grade 4"
The Gramsol Primary Mathematics series aids children in acquiring the mathematical concepts and analytical abilities necessary to successfully complete the primary education curriculum. In order to ensure that students master mathematical language, it also supports learners’ mathematical approach and extends notions. The following elements and methods are incorporated into the Gramsol Primary Mathematics series to support teaching and quicken the learning process.
- Develops mathematical language with new words and worked examples.
- Stimulate and build fluency in students as they do practical activities in class.
- Secure knowledge through the learner-centered approach by discussing concepts in a fun and engaging way.
- Enhance the students’ ability to research through ICT links and also encourages the habit of further reading.
- Encourages peer assessment with talk partner activities throughout.
- Incorporates assessment for learning through exercise at the end of each unit.
Read a Fragment