Let’s Do Information Communication Technology Grade 3
AuthorRatidzo Nhamo Maturuse
CategoryInformation and Communication Technology
About Book “Let's Do Information Communication Technology Grade 3"
The Gramsol Information Communication Technology series helps pupils at the elementary education level to build skills and comprehend the ideas behind information communication technology. Additionally, it aids students in seeing how quickly technology has advanced and how communication methods have altered considerably as a result. The following elements and methodology are built into the Gramsol Primary Information Communication Technology to help teaching and quicken the learning process.
- Interactive learning is employed to produce competent and self-reliant students.
- Secure knowledge through the learner-centered approach by discussing concepts in a fun and engaging way.
- Develop factual reasoning through exploring case studies and fun facts.
- Enhance the students’ ability to research through ICT links and also encourages the habit of further reading.
- To determine whether students have properly mastered the objectives for each unit with end of unit exercise.
Read a Fragment