Let’s Do Information and Communication Technology Grade 6
AuthorJustice Muchini, Ropafadzo Mutasa & Mclene Mutembwa
CategoryInformation and Communication Technology
About Book “Let's Do Information and Communication Technology Grade 6"
The Gramsol Information Communication Technology series supports students in developing skills and understanding concepts behind Information Communication Technology at primary education level. It also helps students realize how the world of technology has rapidly grown and how is has significantly changed ways of communication. The Gramsol Primary Information Communication Technology is embedded with the following features and approach to support teaching and accelerate learning process.
- Interactive learning is employed to produce competent and self-reliant students.
- Secure knowledge through the learner-centered approach by discussing concepts in a fun and engaging way.
- Develop factual reasoning through exploring case studies and fun facts.
- Enhance the students’ ability to research through ICT links and also encourages the habit of further reading.
- To determine whether students have properly mastered the objectives for each unit with end of unit exercise.
Read a Fragment