Let’s Do Heritage – Social Studies Grade 4
AuthorEvidence Chitsinde, Tichaon Caitano Makata, Founders Mazo, Rumbidzai Gurure
CategoryHeritage - Social Studies
About Book “Let's Do Heritage - Social Studies Grade 4"
The Gramsol Primary Heritage Social Studies series assist students in mastering the ideas needed to proceed successfully through primary education curriculum. It also helps students to understand the importance of their heritage since heritage and culture strongly influence our sense of identity our loyalties and behaviour. The Gramsol Primary Heritage Studies series is embedded with following features and approach to support teaching and accelerate learning process.
- Illustrate topics clearly and vividly with imaginative design.
- Stimulate and build fluency in students as they conduct practical activities.
- Assist students to develop visual thinking through visuals and practical activities. Visual thinking enables students to understand better.
- Enhance the students’ ability to research through ICT links and also encourages the habit of further reading.
- Improve factual reasoning through case studies and fascinating facts.
- Incorporates assessment for learning through the end of unit exercise.