The Gramsol Primary English series helps pupils develop the vocabulary and fluency necessary to successfully complete the primary education curriculum. It clearly tackles the important linguistic elements of phonics, spelling, grammar, punctuation, reading, comprehension, and writing for primary school. The following features and methods are incorporated into the Gramsol Primary English series to support teaching and quicken the learning process.
- Enhance learners’ ability to use suitable vocabulary and strength pronunciation through practicing new words and glossary.
- Stimulate and build fluency in students as they conduct practical activities.
- Secure knowledge through the learner-centered approach by discussing concepts in a fun and engaging way.
- Encourages peer assessment with talk partner activities throughout.
- Determine whether students have properly mastered the objectives for each unit with end of unit exercise.