Building Technology and Design Form 3
AuthorJames Charamba & Tafadzwa Mavhunduke
About Book “Building Technology and Design Form 3"
The Gramsol Building Technology is designed to promote the learners’ development of psychomotor skills and building techniques. It ensures for self-reliance, entry into the construction industry, further studies and training in Building Technology and Design. The Gramsol Building series is embedded with the following features and approach to support teaching and accelerate the learning process.
- Stimulate and build fluency in students as they conduct practical activities
- Assist students in developing visual thinking through visuals and practical activities.
- Visual thinking enables students to understand better.
- Secure knowledge through the learner-centred approach by discussing concepts in a fun and engaging way.
- Establish new knowledge through the use of ICT links.
- To help students recognise the objectives of the chapter/ units and reflect on what they have learnt a range of varied and meaningful activity is provided.
Principles of individuality, teamwork, wholeness and stimulation
must be applied to enhance both learning and teaching process.
Read a Fragment